Thursday, July 22, 2010

if you really knew me.


today i was channel surfing and came across a show called "if you really knew me" on mtv. i know most mtv shows are like trash tv but this one honestly spoke to me. it pretty much helping bring different cliques in high school to come together, to throw aside judgements, to really to get to know a person. i myself am in high school and could honestly say nobody really knows me. i get along with many people and make friends easy but my appearence at school isn't always me. i've been a cheerleader done the dance team and been in band, ive been the happy high school girl on the outside. so i've decided to get things out. IF YOU REALLY KNEW ME...

-you would know i have been diagnosed with major deppression

-you would know the terrible ugly scars on my thighs are from self injures behavior

-you would know my dad and i fought everyday til i left

-you would know i've been two a mental health facility twice now because of suicide

-you would i feel as though nobody will ever want to love me

-you would know i always think of others before myself

-you would know im trying to change and be a better person

-you would know i feel trapped because of my emotions

4 comments:

  1. That show sounds fun!
    I'm sorry to hear that...do you have many problems? If you ever feel like talking to a stranger, feel free to talk to me, i know a person who had similar problems... feel free to comment on my blog, i can give you my msn or other contact adress.
    xoxo
    Lora
    p.s.will add your blog on my list

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cool idea for a show! Totally feeling you on the comments you made. I have scars on my arm and have been on meds for 3 years! I totally understand feeling trapped by emotions. I wasnt always like this, I do remember being happy and want to go back to being that person! Its hard work but keep up the fight - I know it'll be worth it!!
    take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you notjustanotherbrickinthewall.<love the name lol(: and yea kinda but hey who doesnt have problems. oh and btw sorry for the extremely late reply some of my problems had kept from being able to keep up my blog ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you lisa. and i definitely miss the complete happiness too. but fighting is all you can do. i just always remember, shit happens, you just have to keepgoing on for you and you alone

    ReplyDelete